AFFF (Foam) Handhelds
AFFF is environment friendly and superior visibility during discharge compared to powder type.
|Main Features||Line Up|
Aqueous Film Forming Foams (AFFF) is perfect for tackling any sudden fire as they look to starve the flames of oxygen by covering them in an effective layer of foam. The fire is then cooled as the evaporation process takes place.
- AFFF is environment friendly and no harmful residue remains after use.
- Superior visibility during discharge compared to powder type extinguishers.
- Operating temperatures down to a low -15deg C.
- Light-weight aluminium cylinder.
- Discharge can be temporally stopped by releasing operating lever.
- Easily operated stainless steel quick release strap.
- Convenient foldable metal operating lever.
- AFFF2400R can be operated at any orientation of cylinder for safety.
VIDEOs In Actions
Test of FEV Fire Extinguishers
- AFFF2.4L test with 2L.unleaded petrol starts from 5:10-6:08min.
AFFF Handheld 1L.Fire Extinguisher Performance Test
H313 x Ø133 mm)
Operation Temp :
-5°C – 60°C
13 sec / 20°C
MAX 6 years
Bracket and straps